Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Monday 30 July 2012

Animal Crackers



We came back last night from a lovely weekend break to Hunstanton, we were so lucky with the weather and I got to paddle in the sea for the first time this year.  Hope you all had a lovely weekend too!


Today's card is for the Joanna Sheen challenge "Animal Crackers".  I have had the image in my stash for a while (it was from a swap on the Docraft forum ages ago) but it is a Penny Black stamp and fits the animal theme quite nicely.The navy and white card is diecut with a border die from Nellie Snellen.  A little red Prima flower and a few Anita's tiny gems to embellish. The ribbon bow and the sentiment are from a £1 shop I believe.


Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love the image and the colours and layout are brilliant

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Animal card Julie, thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Animal Crackers challenge this week. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! I love the image.

    You asked about the ovals on my LOTV card - I couldnt see an email address, so I'll put it here, I used a petite oval on my LOTV card for the centre, I believe Classic follow the exact shape of the floral oval, but it wasnt big enough for my image so I used a petite for this. It isnt an exact match but I dont think you can tell.

    ReplyDelete