Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Going Around in Circles


Hi everyone, I had a lovely surprise at the weekend, my first ever blog candy win!


I made this card using my fabulous Joanna Sheen Blog Candy prize.  Thank you Joanna and the team, I am chuffed to pieces with it!  It was the House Mouse Designs Project Book and included cd-rom.


I used one of the image sheets from the cd to create a circular topper for an easel card.  The Joanna Sheen current blog challenge is "Going Around in Circles" and this is my entry.  Full info can be found here: http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/going-round-in-circles.html


Not a great photo I'm afraid, I had to take it outdoors as the light inside today is poor, hope you can see that it is decoupaged.  The embossing is done with a mask for a change, following the circles theme.  It is finished with Craftwork Cards card candy, Prima flowers and Kort and Godt pearls for the flower centres.  The adhesive ribbon and the lilac flowers are from Docrafts (I think, they have been in my stash for ages).


Hope everyone is ok, the sun is shining here at the moment after some earlier heavy rain.  Will we ever get a Summer this year?


Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the cute decoupaged image and the colours and detailing are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love house mouse and this image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just wonderful!! :) Gorgeous image and design! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! WOW! I love how you have used that image.
    I have the book and CD, I love it.
    I have Project 3 on my blog, a card I did for our Son & DIl`s anniversary.

    patrica-summerhousecrafts.blogspot.com

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete