Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Monday 18 March 2013

Wedding Anniversary

Today is mine and hubby's 35th Wedding Anniversary, here is the card I made for him.  



My inspiration deserted me just when I needed it most to make something special, so not totally happy with the results, but he liked it that's the main thing.  The photo really doesn't do it justice either.  I used Spellbinder nestability grand labels 11 to cut the card base and for the embossed layer.  Cuttlebug embossing folder Kimmi-luvs for the heart background and the main feature and alphabet letters were cut from First Editions Up Up & Away paper pad.

Thank you for looking and any comments you may make.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on your anniversary! and I'm sure he loved the anniversary card!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie, Happy Anniversary,
    hugs
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the design and your cutting out is fabulous
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary...fab card we celebrate on the 6th APril 39 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete