Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Thursday 28 March 2013

Children's cards

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to show two children's cards I made in the last few days.  (I apologise for the photos, it is not very bright here and I seem to have taken wonky pictures)



Both of them are made with First Editions Animal Antics papers.  The sentiments are both computer generated, I made the banner in Word and printed it on to the patterned paper before trimming to suit.  I have used Spellbinders Grand Labels 11 for the shaped card, and Scalloped and Plain Large Rectangles and  Marvellous Squares for the giraffe one.  The sentiment is cut with the smallest of the Floral Ovals.  The pirate is a digistamp coloured with promarkers.

We still have snow here, it is melting but not quite gone yet, hope you are all keeping warm.  

 Have a lovely Easter break!


15 comments:

  1. These are super sweet cards! Love the images you used.... soooooo adorable. Love your colouring in with promarkers too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. I love the cute image and such fabulous papers.
    I hope you have a good Easter too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. both great kids cards! love the giraffe!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These brought a huge smile to my face! They are super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are two really sweet cards for kids. Well done.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fun and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun cards great images x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards , love the images and colours

    Happy Easter
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun cards, they did make me smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun cards that will be well received, I'm sure. Hope you have a really great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both gorgeous card but love the first one great papers and cute image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards. I love Dustin Pike digis

    ReplyDelete