Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Monday 18 February 2013

Spring - MOJO281

Hi,

I thought I would have a go at a new challenge (to me) this week as I am on half-term break.  I have followed the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge blog for a while but never been brave enough to enter a card.  Armed with my new collection of First Edition paper pads and inspired by the lovely colours in Spring Drop I thought I would give it a go:




The purple flower I have had in my stash for a few years, not even sure where it came from now.  The ribbon was from some posh Christmas crackers we had this year (waste not want not eh?).  The rest is from the paper pad, even the little sticker in the centre of the flower.

Hope you like, I really enjoyed making it, off to enter the challenge now, why not have a go?  

http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/good-morning-mojo-fans-we-are-so-happy.html
Mojo281Sketch

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the way you have used the sketch. Certainly a wonderful Spring time feel to your card.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous, I adore the purple flower, great use of the circles in the sketch! I am sooooo glad you joined us at Mojo Monday, I hope you will continue to play along! have a super fabby week.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, so pretty and fresh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like how you have used the sketch - great card
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely style great purple flower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely style it looks very attractive Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good style i like this and glad to see this Kudani reviews

    ReplyDelete