Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Sunday 17 February 2013

Have A Hoot

Hi everyone,

Nice to see the sun shining here today, hope you have it too, could almost believe Spring is on the way - my daffodil bulbs have buds on them!

A bit late with my blog updating and hopping this week, but here is my creation:




I had a job to get a decent photo of this one, the colour is a very pale pink.  Made from two sheets of a First Editions Sweet Owl 8" x 8" paper pad and some acetate.  The individual  letters are Crealies alphabet diecuts, and a computer generated sentiment and some eyelets complete the card.

Off to go and take part in Docrafts leapblog now, happy crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the design and the little owl image

    happy hopping
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo what a cutie little card ... just love the image well done ... just doing a bit of late hopping lol ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just blog Hopping....Cute card....Pretty colour...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is fabulous! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the design and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the use of the acetate and the cute owl. Just hopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card and love the owl
    ccarol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, and fab inspiration how to use these papers. I have the same ones stuck in my paper pile for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and love the cute little owl x
    from hoppity (docrafts forum)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a sweet card, I like how you have layered your papers

    ReplyDelete