Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Monday 17 September 2012

More Christmas Cards

Hi everyone,
First apologies that I did not take part in the blog hop this weekend gone and will probably be too busy next weekend as we have visitors staying.

On a positive note I have made several cards this week:

Firstly a couple of decoupage ones from sheets that I won in a quiz (thank you Jacqui)
They are mounted on Spellbinders floral oval and XCut doorplate diecuts respectively.




A glitter card embossed christmas tree using Cuttlebug folder, which I also heat embossed in silver to make it stand out, a few red adhesive gems and a ribbon bow to trim it.


More cuttlebug embossing with the snowflake folder and some Kanban diecuts layered up, gems and glamour dust to finish:



Final two are Milton & Co. from a paper pad that came free with a magazine last year.  They were already coloured so I just added a little stickles glitter glue, cut them out and layered onto nestability shaped mats.  The first one involved some machine stitching and inking (I know the colours are a little odd for Christmas, but the backing paper from a QVC paper stack I have had in  my stash for ages dictated that).  The Merry Christmas sentiment on the tag is from a papermania embossing folder I played around with just embossing section I wanted, the dots in the same way too.





Thank you for looking and any comments you may make.

Off to catch up with a few blog posts now, happy crafting everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Fab set of cards, you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really wonderful selection of cards. Great images and brilliant embossed designs too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW,WOW,WOW. What a selection of amazing cards! I absolutely adore those teddy bears but every card has got that special something about it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete