Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Monday 10 September 2012

Christmas Baubles

Hi all,

Just a quick post to show my efforts this weekend.  All variations on a theme as you can see:- 





I used Kanban bauble die-cut toppers I bought in a sale (not something I would usually use but as a simple quick Christmas card they fit the bill), some of which I embossed, some I added gems to.  I curved them so they were a little 3d and with some peel-off chains or ribbon bows to "hang"  them and foam pads to fix them I think they look quite effective.  All on a lilac and silver theme but the toppers dictated this really.

Embossing folders used: - Indentz (scrolls), Papermania (holly and sentiment), Cuttlebug (snowflakes and lattice)

One extra one, just made today:

This is a dl card, the backing design is from a Bearly Mine cd  printed on pearl card and then sprayed with glitter spray from the poundshop. A nestability layered snowflake with added stickles (icicle) and framed in a floral oval nestie.  Some fun pompom trim I bought on holiday and a felt snowflake complete the trimmings.

Thanks for looking, hope you have had a productive weekend too.









3 comments:

  1. These are lovely, I like the lilac colourscheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing selection of cards! Love how they all compliment each other. Love all the gorgeous baubles and all your embossing as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! Your have indeed been busy!
    I love the designs and the colour schemes are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete