Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Monday 3 September 2012

Blog Challenge Entry




This is my entry into Joanna Sheen's challenge blog "Going Dotty".  I had to resort to taking the photo outside to try and show the dots and glitter, not brilliant but better than I could manage indoors.  I made a stepper card scored on the Hougie from a sheet of A4 pearl card.  I printed a dotty background onto some A5 pearl card for the background.  The decoupage is from Jayne Netley Mayhew II cd.  Next I trimmed and embossed some acetate with Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder (hopefully you can see this in the second close up photo).  Glitter paper was torn for the second step for the single penguin to sit on, added a bit of icicle stickles to give it more of a frosty look.  The snowflakes are made from nestabilities layered and glittered with more stickles.  The sentiment was also from the cd decoupage sheet.
Thanks must go to Sue (Bearhouse) for reminding me I had a JNM cd with penguin images on with her beautiful design team card.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stepper card. Love the snowy scene with penguins.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo what a super little stepper card ... just love your design ... well done ... thank you so much for visiting my blog over the weekend and leaving a lovely comment on my grandsons birthday cards ... hope you have a good week ...happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo lovely. You know I adore those penguins and your layout and detailing is just wonderful. I'm so glad that my card reminded you that you had these beautiful images.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete