Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Saturday 10 August 2013

Roses

Hi everyone,

Here is the special card for Mum's birthday on Tuesday:



It is an 8" x 8" square (made from two sheets of A4) white pearl card.  The backing paper is from Papermania Vintage Notes 12 x 12 pack with pretty pink roses on the faded blue.  I layered four Spellbinders butterfly corners on tiny foam pads to give it a 3d scrollwork type feel.  The roses were all from my flower box, not sure where the rosebuds came from but the beaded roses are Kort & Godt which I tinged with a hint of pink with Marvy le Plume and a water brush. ( I wired them all together to make the bouquet). The gingham pink ribbon was an offcut from my box too.  I printed the sentiment on a tag cut from another sheet of the Vintage Notes paper and mounted it on a diecut label, a satin pink rosebud just to finish.  Hope she likes it!

Thanks for looking, I'm off for a hop around the Docrafts weekend leapblog now.

12 comments:

  1. beautiful card Julie,your mum will treasure it.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card and just love those corners!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, its so delicate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love the decorative corners, pretty paper and gorgeous flowers too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous dies and flower spray -your Mum will love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...What a stunning card...love the dies....pretty design...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is beautiful. So delicate.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great card, Jules, I love the way you've created the delicate frame from your corners, just my sort of crafting! Happy Hopping xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Julie, beautiful die cut work.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so beautiful! Love the diecutting and the way you have echoed the background paper with the beautiful flowers. I'm sure your mum must have been thrilled! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just fabulous! The dies sit beautifully on the floral backing paper.

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete