Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Thursday 1 August 2013

Forever Friends Birthday

Hi everyone,

Another beautiful day here, the earlier cloud has burnt off and the sun is really hot.

Here is a little card made this morning for a friend's birthday:



The background paper is from My Minds Eye.  A marvellous square nestie was cut in the same co-ordinations card as the mat to layer the diecut decoupaged characters. (I did trim them back further because I don't like the white edges always left on diecut images like this).
I added a few tiny Anita's gems for a touch of sparkle.

I could definitely get used to being a lady of leisure if funds allowed, thank heavens for the school holidays.  Off for a cuppa in the sunshine now while it lasts.  Hope you are able to enjoy it too.

9 comments:

  1. lovely card Julie,your friend will love it.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty. Really very well made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, great image and love the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. The image is so cute.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this design, makes for a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love that square diecut. Hope you have ad a great weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete