Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Monday 14 January 2013


Hello and a belated Happy New Year to you all!  I apologize that I have neglected my blog since before Christmas but I'm back now.  We had a lovely 10 days away over Christmas and New Year holidays but are now back at work, although I was sorry to learn the news that my hours have been cut at least until the end of March.   No more crafty purchases for me for a while!  One good thing to come from it is I hope to keep my blog updated at least once a week now.


This is my first make of the year, a card for my niece.  I used one of my Christmas crafty presents, a lovely set of grand nesties labels 11 to make the shaped card blank and insert.  The background paper is from a Kate Knight designer paperstack.  I cut a small grand decorative circle and mounted my topper onto it.  The topper I sprayed with some of the poundshop glitter spray (I was rather pleased with the subtle results) and added some small adhesive stones around the border.  A craftwork cards sentiment butterfly glammed up with some gems and a couple of flowers from my stash complete the card.

Thanks for looking and I hope I still have some followers left after the long break.

3 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty, I have the decorative circles too - loving them.I like how you used it with a label.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the shape of the card and your focal point too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I love the cute FF bear and fabulous layout with those gorgeous colours too

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete