Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Thursday 6 December 2012

Joanna Sheen "Anything Goes"




Sorry for the lack of posting recently but with the sad loss of my Mother-in-Law, I really haven't felt like crafting.  I am trying to finish Christmas cards in the next few days and have spent some time printing and fitting in inserts (not my favourite job at all) to those that I have made over the last few months.

This card has been sat on my desk half finished for a few weeks, so with the JS challenge in mind I decided to go ahead and finish it this afternoon for my niece's birthday in January.  The light is really poor, so excuse the photograph being a little dark.

It is made with mostly Docrafts products, the stamp was a freebie from their latest Creativity magazine and I bought the papers from a newly opened Range store nearby (yipee).  Hopefully now my mojo will return as I have some Grand decorative circles on their way.

Take care and keep warm in this freezing cold weather

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image and layout are so elegant. Take care hun. Big hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous and elegant card! Love the design and the image is brilliant.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the sad loss of your Mother-In-Law.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the elegant image and the colours are wonderful.
    Take care
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about the loss of your mother in law.
    your card is beutiful,love the image & feather. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi , I decided to send a little something to all entrants for my giveaway seeing as how there were not many. So get in touch and let me know your address. I always check comments before I publish them, so I promise I won't publish your address!

    ReplyDelete