Welcome to

A little corner set up to share my crafty creations

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Cold and Frosty

The current challenge at Joanna Sheen Challenge blog is "Cold and Frosty".  I chose a Humphrey's Corner decoupage image, part of a paper pad which came free with Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine recently. 


 Being a bit of a neat freak I am not keen on all the white areas around die-cut decoupage and prefer to trim them closer myself which I have done on this one.  Lots of glistening Snow Writer, and some other larger flaked glittery stuff (the name and make of which escapes me, it has been in my stash for a while but tipped into a larger box for use) make it a really sparkly card.  The background paper is from a really old QVC kit of 12" x 12" papers.  The snowball corners are glitter rub-ons and the sentiment is stamped with a versamark pad of various shades of blue giving it the blended look.  The adhesive backed pearl stars are from one of the poundshops.

Thank you for taking the time to look and for any comments you may make x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love Humphrey and the layout and design is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the cute decoupaged image and all the glittery bits look fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sparkly card hun! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete